Benefits for Practitioners: Joining the association protects your constitutional rights. Membership will allow you to seek new clients without interference from local and state authorities.
When a new client comes to you for a service or product that you offer here’s what happens:
1. Show them a printed copy or the online form of the membership contract.
2. They read contract and agree to join association
3. They pay the $10 membership fee.
4. That’s it. You may now safely discuss and practice with the fellow member. Fees that you charge for your services are between you and the fellow member.
Additional Benefits: All members will be listed in a directory with the therapies, services, and products that are offered. This will allow other members who may be potential clients to find you. Members may also contribute articles to newsletter to educate and promote their modalities.
Full annual membership: $10
This membership option includes bonus feature:
* Natural Healing Directory. Members can list and view contact information of other members.
Declaration of Purpose and the Articles of Association
1. The Association of members hereby declares that our main objective is to protect our rights to freedom of choice regarding our health information and care, through maintaining our Constitutional rights.
2. As members, we affirm our belief that the Constitution of the United States is one of the best documents ever devised by man and the signers of the Declaration of Independence did so out of love for their country. We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitution and statues. We strive to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, and freedom of choice in health care and political freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America.
3. We declare the basic right of all of our members to select practitioners and teachers from our number who could be expected to give wisest counsel and advice concerning the need for physical and mental healthcare assistance and to select from our membership those members to assist and facilitate the actual performance of the natural healing modalities that are approved and accepted by the membership of ThirdEyE Healing Community. These modalities may include but are not limited to Reiki, Yoga, Nutrition, Fitness, Hypnotherapy, Life Coach Therapeutic Touch, massage, aromatherapy, herbalism, and other physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual healing methods.
4. We proclaim the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of healing modalities that we think best for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness of our minds, emotions, spirits and bodies. We proclaim and reserve the right to include but are not limited to cutting edge modalities practiced or used by any types of healers or practitioners the world over whether traditional or nontraditional, conventional or unconventional.
5. More specifically, the mission of our association is to provide the highest level of education and quality care of the whole self and the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of the whole self.
6. The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who is in accordance with these principles and policies as a member and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes theretofore declared.
Memorandum of Understanding
I understand that the fellow members of the Association that provide education and care do so in the capacity of a fellow member and not in the capacity as a licensed healthcare provider. I further understand that within the Association no doctor-patient relationship exists but only a contract member Association relationship. In addition, I have freely chosen to change my legal status as a public patient to a private member of the Association in order to receive and exchange services with other members. I further understand that it is entirely my own responsibility to consider the advice and recommendations offered to me by my fellow members and to educate myself as to the efficacy, risks, and desirability of same and the acceptance of the offered or recommended program, care, and products is my own carefully considered decision. Any request by me to a fellow member to assist me or provide me with the aforementioned care is my own free decision in an exercise of my rights and made by me for my benefit. I agree to hold the Trustees, staff, other members, and the Association harmless from any unintentional liability for the results of such care, except for harm that results from instances of a clear and present danger of substantive evil as determined by the Association, as stated and defined by the United States Supreme Court.
Members have the right to choose whoever within the Association is best qualified for their particular need and practice.
In addition, I understand that since the Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities any and all complaints or grievances against the Association, any Director(s), members, or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association Committee and will be waived by the members for the benefit of the Association and its members. Because the privacy and security of membership records maintained within the Association which have been held to be inviolate by the U.S. Supreme Court, the undersigned member waives HIPAA privacy rights and complaint process. Records kept by the Association will be strictly protected and only released upon written request of the member. I agree that violation of any waivers of this membership contract will result in a no contest legal proceeding against me. In addition the Association does not participate in any medical insurance plans or collections on behalf of the member.
I agree to join the Association, a private membership association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health with good quality of life through principles of natural healing.
I understand that the providers who are fellow member of the Association are offering me advice, services, and benefits that do not necessarily conform to conventional medical care. I do not expect these benefits to include on-call coverage, hospital care, or the usual care provided by most physicians. I will receive such primary and specialist care elsewhere. I fully understand that the benefits I receive from the Association are probably not covered by any health insurance and not at all by Medicare.
As a member, I accept the goals of helping my body function better and choosing techniques that are both very safe and have a reasonably good chance to succeed, realizing that no evaluation technique or remedy is foolproof. If I choose to forgo drugs, surgery, or radiation that has been recommended to me by others, I fully accept the risk that I might suffer serious consequences from that choice. Other aspects of informed consent will take place in my discussions with my fellow members of the Association. My activities within the Association are a private matter that I refuse to share with the State Medical Board, the FDA, Medicare, Medicaid, or any insurance company without my expressed specific permission. All records and documents remain as property of the Association even if I receive a copy of them. I fully agree not to file a malpractice lawsuit against a fellow member unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil. I acknowledge that the members of the Association do not carry malpractice insurance.
Private Member Consent, Disclosure and Disclaimer Form
I, the undersigned, as a member of a private Association, ThirdEyE Now HMIHC LLC, hereby declare and retain the following natural and God given rights under Article IX of the Constitution of the United States of America:
1. The right to share education with other Association members for healing modalities that are of my choosing, including those that are different from conventional practices of healing, medicine, education, religion, and spirituality. This practice may include me learning from the other member or me providing teaching to the fellow member.
2. The right to practice healing modalities of my choice with other Association members. This practice may include me receiving service from the other member or me providing service to the fellow member.
3. The right to receive or provide products, services, education, and therapy to any other private member of the Association for any benefit or purpose that I and the other member agree upon.
4. I understand that as a member of a private Association I provide or receive these products, services, education, and therapy without being required to obtain a license from any government authority. I also understand that any fellow member that I choose to provide or receive these products, services, education, and therapy may not have a license from any government authority.
5. I understand that these products, services, education, and therapy are not intended as a substitute for any other medical care.
6. I understand that I provide or receive these products, services, education, and therapy as a member of a private Association and NOT as a member of the public.
7. I agree that I am responsible for my actions with other members of the Association so I do herby indemnify, absolve, and release all other members of the Association and officers, staff, and representatives of ThirdEyE Now HMIHC LLC from any and all liabilities that may or may not be a result of my actions with other members.
Ninth Amendment Declaration
Article IX of the Constitution of the United States of America: “The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the People.”
Under the Ninth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, I retain the right of freedom of choice in health care and education of my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual self. This includes the right to choose my diet and to obtain products, services, education, and practice any therapy or modality that I choose.
The enumeration in this declaration of these rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage other rights retained by me, or my right to amend this declaration at any time.
Notice is hereby given to any person who receives a copy of this Declaration and who, acting under the color of law, intentionally interferes with the free exercise of the rights retained by me under the Ninth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, as enumerated in this Declaration, that they may be in violation of my civil rights and constitutional rights, Title 42, U.S.C. 1983 et seq. and Title 18, Section 241.
I enter into this agreement of my own free will or on behalf of my dependent without any pressure or promise of cure. I affirm that I do not represent any state or federal agency whose purpose is to regulate the practice of medicine. I have read and understand this document and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this Association at any time. This Membership Contract, the Private Member Consent, Disclosure and Disclaimer Form, and the Ninth Amendment Declaration form consist of the entire agreement for my membership in the Association and they supersede any previous agreement.
I understand that the membership fee entitles me to receive the benefits declared in the Membership Benefits attached to this contract. I agree to pay any and all fees for service, exchanges, products, or courses as agreed upon by myself and other members.
I enclose the amount of $10 as consideration for my membership contract, said term beginning with the date of the signing of this contract, subject to renewal, and by these presents do hereby certify, attest and warrant that I have read the above and foregoing ThirdEyE Now HMIHC LLC Contractual Application for Membership and I fully understand and agree with same.